Director, Producer, Founder
- Great experience as a producer and director in television and documentary film production.
- Broad experience in project management in media production and business development within the cultural and creative industries with particular focus on diversity.
- A creative, goaloriented and positive person who seeks to merge diverse groups and people into a whole. He is enthusiastic, out-going and always work hard to go through with what he believes in.
- Since 2011, he is the MAFF& Maff Market Forum Founder and General manager who became the West’s largest and most influential film festival focusing on Arab films. The festival has developed into an international platform for cooperation between the Nordic and Arab film industries.
Swedish/ Palestinian producer and director, borned and raised in Syria. He lived and worked in Dubai for several years before to settled in Sweden in 1989 where he fulfill his dreams of working in television, film and drama production. Since then he has worked with a wide range of media and cultural activities in Sweden, Europe, Africa and the Middle East, and is the Founder and General Manager of the Arab Cinema In Sweden AB and Malmo Arab Film Festival in Sweden.
- 2014 F. F. Arab Cinema in Sweden AB, Founder and CEO (film production & distribution)
- 2008 Keblawi Media Production, Manager and Freelance producer
- 2006-2007 Music in the South (the Spiritus Mundi), producer and filmmaker
- 1999-2006 EMP Media – Project Manager, Producer and Director
- 1997-1998 Production manager of Arab Radio Television (ART Europe), the headquarters in Germany from
- 1996-1998 ART TV, Producer and Director ( Sweden)
- 1984-1989 Freelance actor and theater director
Selected Filmography as producer and director
Producer of 10 documentaries and 140 program sections of Europe magazine, 30 talk shows, live concerts recorded in different countries of the world :
- Recovery (Documentary Coproduction) 2021
- Heart and stone (Producing and directing a feature film) 2004
- Jasmine and cement (Production and directing a TV series) 2003
- European magazine (140 episodes, a TV show produced and directed) 2001 to 2006
- Why I am here? (Documentary production and directing) 2001
- Champion from Sweden (Documentary production and directing) 2000
- Where were you? (10 episodes, a TV show produced and directed) 1998
- Three sails towards the sun (Documentary production and directing) 1998
- Arabesque concerts (Concerts for Senior Artists Production and Direction)
1995-1996 Documentary film-line, Kvarnby collage Malmö
2006-2007 Cultural Ambassador Program